Sunday, December 14, 2014

In which I Sign a Book Contract

Hi EVERYONE!

so thrilled that you will get to meet my lady detectives, Jem and Merinda, for real.

Inspired by my passion for all things Sherlock Holmes, I am thrilled to the gills to be signing with Harvest House.   I have had the best time emailing with my fun new editor and plotting out the entire thing.


Three novels (beginning with the Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder in early 2016 ) are coming your way.

But... you also get some Sherlock Holmes-sized novellas---starting in Dec 2015.


so stay tuned


8 comments:

Melwyk said...

Wonderful news indeed! Congratulations, and can not wait to see them in print.

Kara Isaac said...

So so thrilled for you! Kathleen is AMAZING and I can't wait to meet the Bachelor Girls next year!!

Rissi said...

Rachel, congratulations! This is awesome and so well deserved. Wishing you all the best. :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh my word. Congratulations! What fantastic news!

Kara Isaac said...

By the way, inquiring minds need a blog post with all the fun details. You know. When you found out you'd got an offer, what kind of dance you broke out to and/or how loudly you screamed, those kinds of things!!

Aarti said...

Congratulations, Rachel! I LOVE the idea of a bachelor girl detective - good luck :-)

Lydia said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations Rachel.

Loan lender said...

Assalamu'alaikum , Do you need a financial loan help with at 2% interest rate? Our loan ranges from $3,000.00 for more information Contact Us abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah