Friday, March 28, 2014

Goodbye, My Love

For four and a half years I worked at the World's Biggest Bookstore here in Torontonia.

I made some of my best friends there and created some of my favourite all-time memories.


I was recently interviewed about it by the NOW magazine 


This series of photographs broke my heart: 


Even though I only worked there during my university years, I grew up visiting there when my dad would drive me down from Orillia. He ( a minister) would visit parishioners in the big city hospitals and I would go on a book spree. My first personal copy of Little Women was purchased there. My first copy of my own personal Sherlock Holmes adventures and my first This Side of Paradise.

I worked in fiction and literature and this photo is the bookstore I remember:



Here's a pic of me reading a book on X-Wing pilots to my friend Kat ( @bitwhizzle) 


1 comment:

Kailana said...

I was on there once, but I loved it! I bought so many books!