Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jane. .... all sorts of Jane


I am so excited to see the new Jane Eyre this weekend. I have read that book to shreds since my first reading at 14 years old!

Looking for some Jane Eyre love? Look no further:

-Michael Fassbender prefers Toby Stephens' Rochester to all others ( no surprise, I do too)
-Which is the creepiest Rochester and which version has no creep factor at all? Slate.com tells us
-Leah McLaren ( possibly Canada's worst columnist) adds her two cents. I only add her for balance
-Ghosts of Rochester's Past: from BBC America
-the new film prompts re-reading ( actually, for most of us, we don't need a film to want to re-read... but what the hay!)
-Jane Eyre: heroine extraordinaire
- I loved this review from "Elle"


Keep up with everything Jane Eyre with Bronte Blog: these gals are ALL over the new adaptation!


Is it just me, or does everyone feel sunshiney when 19th Century literature takes over the news?

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I finally read this book this year. Hopefully I will get a chance to see the movie!