Tuesday, February 20, 2007

awol.

I have been busy and boring and facebook is eating my brain.


So, I have decided to send you to other blogs as a little field trip, just until I finish reading the jaw-droppingly awesome The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch which may require a second read.

Hey! Scott Lynch! He has a blog. Go visit it.


And because every day should be a national CC Humphreys appreciation day, you should read his blog too.


Not done? How about newbie blogger Simon Scarrow.
In his profile, he lists I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith as one of his favourite books. Enough said.

I love that authors are jumping on this bandwagon.


Promise to be more diligent. But I have reviews to write and people to see !

1 comment:

simon scarrow said...

bandwagon? I got into this book through my wife's reading group. Best thing I have read in years. Wasn't aware there was a bandwagon to jump on!