Friday, March 01, 2013

My Hyperbolic Lie to Lisa T. Bergren

So, Readers, I loved Lisa T. Bergren's Glamorous Illusions and I am almost done Grave Consequences and I remember after finishing GI that I was, like, yo! gonna download me some Bergren!

but I didn't download ALL of them. So I lied to her and elicited this response



Umm, Lisa T. I tend to lapse into hyperbolism, but I did download the following and, readers, if you read one of her books you will be inspired to follow the same sure and steady course:

SING

BREATHE

CLAIM

BOURNE AND TRIBUTARY

WATERFALL


Do you want to interact---- hyperbolically or otherwise--- with Lisa T. Bergren? Follow her on twitter : @lisaTBergren

website

My Litfuse post for Grave Consequences is scheduled for Monday.





4 comments:

Lisa Tawn Bergren said...

You're all kinds of awesome. Be aware of the sequence of those series!
COLORADO: Breathe, Sing, Claim
RIVER OF TIME: Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Bourne & Tributary

And THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Too funny. :)

Rachel said...

well she's kinda awesome, isn't she ruth :) also, i believe i made up the word 'hyperbolism'

Jennifer Major said...

Hyperbolic? AIn't that when ya get the bends and hafta go in that tanky thing?

Rachel, you poor dear.