Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Travels with Rachel

I realize I have neglected this blog and I am sorry. But I have been spending my non day job hours doing some pretty cool things: mainly traveling and writing. 


First, Love in Three Quarter Time has been out in the world since Valentine's Day and its reception has inspired me to write two more Viennese themed novellas.  

I am at work on the second installation of the Van Buren and DeLuca series where Reggie and Hamish adventure in all things romantic and deductive.

A recent trip to Brussels a few weeks ago borne by love of Charlotte Bronte's Villette and her time there as a teacher ended up inspiring a new novel I am working on.  I honestly had no idea when I went to Belgium I would be so creatively inspired.

I also encourage you to follow my Goodreads where I am pretty up to date on logging what I am reading and loving.


In December, I went to Prague which inspired me so much I infused it into an integral scene between my hero and heroine in Love in Three Quarter Time


Here are some pics!
gorgeous Brussels 

I took Villette to all of the places in the novel!

Bruges!

kinda fell in love w Brussels 

The Charles Bridge, Prague, on the shortest night of the year in December 

Prague from the Mala Strana side 

Prague

Ghent

No comments: