Monday, April 27, 2009

blog recommendation: Jill Eileen Smith


What kind of bookworm would I be if I didn't have eight novels on the go at the same time? I exaggerate: I have three.

One book is for my job as a young adult and children's book reviewer.

Candle in the Darkness, as aforementioned, is still keeping a tight hold on me--- I had a busy weekend with not a lot of reading time. Shame! The text is rolling around in my head.

and I just started Michal by Jill Eileen Smith --- a novel I had wanted to read since it was advertised.

please visit Jill Eileen Smith here to read her blog


and, because, I just cannot escape her recently, I was happy to find an interview with Lynn Austin conducted by Jill Eileen Smith.

How is THAT for fictional worlds colliding ;)


enjoy----

I am going to dive back onto my sofa and finish Candle in the Darkness.

No comments: