Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Reading Challenge

most people are doing October reading challenges, pertaining to dark and dreary things.

I am making my own.

It's not actually a challenge because I am very excited about it, and some of the books I have read before, but we shall have gothic, cookies ! lots of gothic!


---Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

---Dracula by Bram Stoker


----the Obsidian Dagger by Catherine Webb

----The Naming of the Dead by Ian Rankin

----The Turn of the Screw by Henry James

---the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

With that list it looks to me like you are part of the R.I.P. Challenge for sure!

Anonymous said...

Dracula, Frankenstein and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde are some of my FAVOURITES.

Are you reading Jekyll & Hyde to prepare yourself for the musical?