Saturday, April 15, 2006

Of the bookwormish persuasion

Welcome to my new blog, where I mean to post anything ( and everything ) literary.
My tastes range widely, eclectically and are often strangely varied.

I love young adult fiction and my dream job is to write for that demographic.


My mainstay blog can be found here.

On my nightstand right now:

The Intimate Life of LM Montgomery by Irene Gammel

Scorpia: An Alex Rider Novel by Anthony Horowitz

Hard Times by Charles Dickens

Instead of three Wishes by Megan Whalen Turner

Oh Danny Boy by Rhys Bowen

Villette by Charlotte Bronte

The Holy Bible (KJV)

Conundrums for the Long Weekend: England, Dorothy L. Sayers and Lord Peter Wimsey by Robert Kuhn McGregor


In my bookbag: Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers

A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer

Emily Climbs LM Montgomery

No comments: